Graduate Web Application Developer
Process Instruments is a double Queen’s award-winning market leader in the manufacture of innovative and high-quality water quality instrumentation. We are proud of our growth record, our position as cutting-edge in our industry and our ethos, values and culture.
We are now looking for a Graduate Web Application Developer to develop new products, support and further develop existing online data management products.
What are the benefits of joining the business?
– A salary up to £26,000 per annum
– Pension scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Eye care
– 22 days’ holiday (with an extra day for every 3 years service)
– Become part of a close-knit technical team where you’ll be encouraged and supported
– Build your expertise, career and confidence as part of a friendly, successful business
– Take on a varied and autonomous role in the company
– Great learning and development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer who wants to develop experience of Server Backend and Web Frontend development, to join us as we provide the world with exceptional water analyser instruments.
If you’re looking to enhance your experience by joining an organisation with a global footprint, we can offer you the opportunity to raise your profile as clients from six continents will engage with your design.
What’s more, when you join us, you will discover a friendly, supportive environment, where you will have the opportunity to increase your skill set as we encourage your professional development.
As a Graduate Web Application Developer, you will:
– Help to maintain and develop our in-house cloud-based management system (PIMA)
– Help to maintain and develop our cloud-based product to allow remote access via MQTT to our instruments installed around the world (Control Insite)
– Help to develop a new data management cloud-based product to manage data from multiple instruments
– Help support the internal IT systems
To be considered as a Graduate Web Application Developer you’ll need to know what these are:
– PostgreSQL/TypeORM (SQL, MySQL)
– Angular (Ionic, SPA, React, TypeScript)
– Bootstrap (CSS, SCSS, SASS)
Experience of using these tools will enhance your application.
You’ll love this job if you:
– Can work independently and as part of a team
– Have strong problem-solving skills and innovative thinking
– Take pride in your work and have good attention to detail
– Have reasonable interpersonal skills and the ability to disseminate knowledge
– Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
Other organisations may call this role Developer, Software Developer, Developer, Programmer, Application Developer, Web Developer.
Webrecruit and Process Instruments are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your first or second step as a Senior Web Application Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.