Pi’s representatives in China have completed installation of two recirculating cooling water systems at the China National Indoor Stadium, one of the venues hosting the ice hockey tournament at the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.
Queen’s Award Winning CRIUS® Controller from Pi
The multi-parameter systems are made up of:
- a CRIUS®4.0 instrument controller,
- a HaloSense free chlorine analyser,
- a pHSense pH meter,
- an ORPSense ORP monitor,
- a TurbSense® turbidity meter and
- a ConductiSense conductivity meter
as well as several new products in the Pi range including;
- an AlkaSense total alkalinity analyser,
- a CalciSense calcium hardness analyser and
- a CorroSense corrosion rate analyser.
Both systems are also equipped with Control InSite, Pi’s remote access. Control InSite allows users to access a CRIUS®4.0 when you are not in front of it meaning you can set it up, download and analyse data and troubleshoot any issues without traveling to the controller.
Pi’s Sales Director, Dr. Rob Paramore said;
Contact Process Instruments today!
If you are based in China and would like to discuss your application, please contact Chen Jiang directly by emailing email@example.com or giving him a call on +86 17816612507. Alternatively, feel free to contact us to discuss your application.