All vacancies for the Process Instruments Group will be advertised here.
Ever growing, ever adapting, ever improving. Process Instruments has achieved growth of >25% almost every year since the launch of its products, meaning we are an expanding business.
Technical Export Sales Manager
Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 DOE
If you’re a technically capable individual seeking an exciting, new challenge this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and succeed with a market-leading business that won two Queens Awards (including for International Trade) in 2021.
As a Technical Export Sales Manager, you will operate as part of our Technical Sales Team and maximise sales of our water quality analysers.
In this varied role, you will:
- Target and secure new customers and business opportunities
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers (OEMs and Distributors)
- Negotiate contracts
- Support and train our overseas partners.
To be considered as a Technical Export Sales Manager, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ sales or other relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A results-driven and tenacious approach
- Great team-working skills
- A decent grounding in science or engineering, ideally a degree-level qualification.
An understanding of analysers/instrumentation and/or the water and related industries would enhance your application, although full training will be given.
For more information about, or to apply for, this role, please click here.